CHEESE HEDGEHOG, A PARTY SNACK RECIPE
With the Kaeseigel, a Cheese Hedgehog, not only is Germany ‘revisited’ but also the 1960’s/1970’s, as it is a ‘Retro’ party snack from those days. Although not long ago the word was thought to be under threat in the German language, as it had fallen out of use, there is no longer any need to 'Rettet den Kaeseigel', Save the Cheese Hedgehog, because it’s back, enjoying a popular and widespread renaissance as the ultimate cold buffet food.
Click on Photo for the Recipe so you can enjoy your own Kaeseigel.
- kindofanoxymoron likes this
- beautymaiden likes this
- lop-sided-dongle likes this
- uuberminz reblogged this from dem-deutschen-volke
- caweedle reblogged this from dem-deutschen-volke
- caweedle likes this
- dem-deutschen-volke reblogged this from germanyrevisited
- sindromespring likes this
- beardedunicorn likes this
- pinkteabagarhut reblogged this from prussiapudding
- prussiapudding reblogged this from germanyrevisited
- germanyrevisited posted this